Browse directory by alphabet
Alphabetical Search 'K'
Steven Kaufman is not only a person who stutters, but an accomplished motivational speaker. Like many others before him, Steven had numerous rough experiences throughout high school and college, and his stuttering was so severe that Steven started to ...
- Kent-Walsh, Jennifer , Ph.D., CCC-SLPJennifer Kent-Walsh, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at the University of Central Florida and the Director of the FAAST Atlantic Region Assistive Technology Demonstration Center. Her ...
- Kowalski, Timothy , M.A.,C.C.C.-SLPTimothy Kowalski is internationally known for his work with Asperger syndrome. He is the author of six books on the subject and is the recipient of the “2010 Clinician of the Year Award” offered by the Florida Association of Speech-Language ...
- Kravatsky, Michelle , MS CCC/SLPMichelle Kravatsky is a certified and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist with 20+ years experience. She conducted her undergraduate studies at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa and received her Masters Degree from Nova ...
- Kreider, Lisa , BS Health Scienceswill attach at later date
- Kent-Walsh, Jennifer , Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Copyright 201x | Duplication of this product and its content in print or digital form for the purpose
of sharing with others is prohibited without permission from Florida Association of Speech Language Pathologists.