Browse directory by alphabet
Alphabetical Search 'G'
, MS CF-SLP
Stephanie Golden graduated with her MS in SLP in December 2014. She worked as lab assistant in the AAC lab during her studies. She is currently completing her clinical fellowship.
- Golden, Antoinette , M.A. CCC/SLPAntoinette Golden got her undergraduate and graduate degree from Florida State University in 1987. She has worked in multiple settings including head injury rehab, skilled nursing facilities, and in the school system in Bay County. She has had a poster ...
- Gordon, Elyse , M.S./CCC-SLPBIO: Elyse M Gordon M.S./CCC-SLP, Director of Rehabilitation at Kobernick, Anchin, Benderson (a rental retirement community providing a full continuum of care) in Sarasota, FL. She has fifteen years plus experience and specializes in the elderly ...
- Greenberg, Janice , B.Sc., D.S.P., Reg. CASLPOJanice Greenberg, B.Sc., D.S.P., is a speech-language pathologist and Director of Early Childhood Education Services at The Hanen Centre. A co-author of three guidebooks, Janice is an experienced leader of Hanen Programs and provides training to teachers...
- Grogan-Johnson, Susan , Ph.D., CCC-SLPDr. Susan Grogan-Johnson is an assistant professor at Kent State University and directs the Kent State University Telepractice Program. She is the author of numerous articles on telepractice and presents frequently. She has been a co-editor of ...
- Golden, Antoinette , M.A. CCC/SLP
Copyright 201x | Duplication of this product and its content in print or digital form for the purpose
of sharing with others is prohibited without permission from Florida Association of Speech Language Pathologists.